Do you need the best baby swing under 100? You shouldn’t just select any swing at random. If you want the best swing with the best features at the least possible price, you need to go through this article. It offers all the features that make a swing great.
In addition, the features of the top eight portable swings have been outlined below. We understand that the budget of many mothers is 100 USD, so we decided to look for great swings whose cost is lower than 100 USD.
We came across very many of them. To make it easier for you to make a choice, we compared their features and brought out the best eight among them.
Each of them has been reviewed separately here. In the end, in our final verdict, we selected the best among them. To convince you, we listed out some of its superior features. After that, we recommended it.
So, you don’t need to go through the pain and stress that we went through. Purchase the baby swing that we recommended, and you will enjoy it.
Finally, we also gave some tips for buying a baby swing. If you go through them, you will have several ideas of what to look for in a swing, and you will also have a list of the best swings to choose from.
If you follow our recommendation or our buying guide, we’re sure that you’ll appreciate our efforts. You’ll end up with a very good baby swing whose price is below 100 USD. Now, let’s get down to business.
Our Picks of 8 Best Baby Swing Under $100:
1. Graco Glider Lite Baby Swing under 100
This swing does an astonishing job in putting babies to sleep. Even during the day, this glider will keep your baby calm for a long time. It also has multiple recline positions.
The device also has multiple vibration speeds and 6 swinging speeds. It also offers some soothing melodies as lullabies. Actually, it has 10 melodies and 5 nature sounds.
You can power it with batteries or plug it into a wall outlet. But you must insert a battery in it before it starts working.
A removable toy bar with 3 hanging owls will add to the fun. Its 3-point harness will keep your baby safe. You must always remember that the more feature you activate, the faster you’ll drain the batteries.
The second precautionary measure is never to leave your baby in the swing unsupervised. If your baby can sit up unaided, please discontinue the use of the swing. Finally, do not exceed the maximum weight limit of the swing.
- This swing is lightweight and portable.
- It offers 6 gliding speeds.
- There are 10 melodies in it.
- It also offers 5 nature sounds.
- The device can take up a maximum weight of 20 pounds.
- The minimum recommended weight for the swing is 3 pounds.
- It offers dual power options.
- It weighs only 12 pounds.
2. Fisher-Price Deluxe Take-Along Swing & Seat
While the speed of most swings slow down as your baby grows heavier, this swing maintains the speed because it adjusts to your baby’s weight increase.
Another distinctive quality of this swing is that it starts without a push, unlike many other swings. Like all other Fisher-Price swings, it also comes with 6 swing speeds.
Its portability makes it a space saver. There is an ultra-soft removable newborn insert that is easy to wash. When your baby is done swinging, it can be converted to a seat with some soothing vibrations.
It takes a maximum weight of 25 pounds. The two little birdies on the overhead canopy will keep your baby entertained for hours. The swing offers 10 nature sounds and tunes.
- The swing’s fabrics are 100% recyclable.
- It is battery-powered.
- The device has a 5-point harness for safety.
- It sings some nice tunes.
- And it also makes nature sounds.
- It can take a maximum weight of 25 pounds.
- It is very portable.
- The swing is easy to set up.
3. Ingenuity ConvertMe Swing-2-Seat Portable Swing
This swing can convert to a stationary bouncy seat. So, it offers 2-in-1 fun. It has two safety features. The device has a 5-point harness and non-slip feet. You can easily fold it when it is not in use.
Folding it will save some space at home, and it will make it easy to transport. Also, its technology makes its batteries last three times longer.
The device has up to 5 swing speeds and soothing vibrations. It is powered by 4D batteries, and it offers a battery life of 24 hours. The device weighs only 9 pounds, and this makes it very light and portable.
It can take a maximum weight of 19.80 pounds. Anyone can set it up easily. Also, we think that it is durable. An Amazon rating of 4.2 stars wraps things up.
- The device offers 5 swing speeds.
- It can also be converted to a bouncy but stationary seat.
- It also vibrates.
- With its 5-point harness, your baby is safe.
- Another safety feature is its non-slip feet.
- The device weighs only 9 pounds.
- It can take a maximum weight of 19.80 pounds.
- Its batteries will last for 24 hours.
- You can fold it easily.
4. Ingenuity Cozy Kingdom Portable Swing
This swing makes it easy to move around with your baby effortlessly. The compact frame of the swing is portable enough to be moved around handily. Its soothing lullabies are also worthy of mention.
They will help put your baby to sleep or keep him silent in the swing. Combining the melodies to its automatic swinging motion makes the swing simply awesome.
Nothing rocks a baby to sleep more than a combination of soothing songs and a rocking motion. Keep reading for other wonderful features of this swing.
The swing is very compact and portable. With this swing you can easily carry your baby around. Its automatic swinging motion is a major feature to mention too.
Apart from when they are hungry or when they are not feeling fine, babies love to be rocked back and forth. They will remain silent or even laugh at irregular intervals.
So, you should appreciate the fact that this swing comes with the ability to swing babies automatically. This saves you the effort of having to rock your baby around manually whenever you are trying to pet him/her to sleep.
They usually get babies to shut up. Even when your baby wakes up, by offering any of its songs combined with its automatic swing motion, the swing will keep the baby silent for a longer period while you rush to round up what you are doing.
To complete the fun, the swing also has several plush and colorful toys hanging right in front of your baby. Its 5-point harness coupled with the non-slip feet ensures your baby’s safety. The ultra-soft seat pad will also keep your baby comfortable.
- This swing is quite durable.
- It is suitable for both genders
- It rocks your baby automatically.
- The swing also has nice soothing songs for babies.
- There are colorful hanging toys for your baby.
- It has non-slip feet
- Its 5-point harness ensures your baby’s safety.
- You can easily set it up.
5. Bright Starts Whimsical Wild Portable Swing
The compactness and portability of this swing is what attracted our attention to it. The device will swing your baby soothingly. It has 2-position recline. It has a removable bar with a pair of toys.
When it begins to swing, the toys will dangle and attract your little one. He may even reach out to touch them. Also, you can easily set up the device without using any tool. It becomes much smaller when you fold it.
That’s why it is one of the most portable swings in the market. More so, it weighs only 4.08 pounds. The device will last very long if you follow its manufacturer’s maintenance instructions.
According to the warning from its manufacturer, you can clean it with water and mild detergent. Never use bleach or abrasive to wash it.
The device can take a minimum weight of 6 pounds and a maximum weight of 20 pounds. It is powered by 4C batteries. Finally, its high Amazon rating of 4.2 stars is worthy of mention.
- This device is easy to set up.
- It has a removable toy bar with two hanging toys.
- The recommended minimum weight for the device is 6 pounds.
- And its recommended maximum weight is 20 pounds.
- It weighs only 4.08 pounds.
- You can fold it easily.
- It runs on 4C batteries.
- The swing has 2-position recline.
- It has an Amazon rating of 4.2 stars.
- It can’t withstand any abrasive or bleach.
6. Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer: Woodsy Wonders
We noticed that its package is recyclable. This device is a bouncer and not a swing. However, it also vibrates. For comfort, it has a deep seat with a plush insert and head support.
In addition, it has nice melodies that can send babies to sleep. Like many of the bouncers and swings in the market, it has a removable bar with a pair of toys.
The seat is removable and machine washable. It weighs only 7.65 pounds, so it is portable. The device has a recommended maximum weight of 20 pounds.
It runs on 3C batteries with a battery life of 218 hours. You can easily set it up and fold it up when your baby outgrows it. Finally, it has an Amazon rating of 4.5 stars.
- The bouncer is very comfortable.
- It weighs only 7.65 pounds, so it is very portable.
- Your baby will love its removable bar with hanging toys.
- The seat of the bouncer is machine washable.
- Having a head support makes it even more comfortable.
- It has some in-built songs.
- The device also vibrates.
- Its recommended maximum weight is 20 pounds.
- The appliance is powered by 3C batteries that will serve you for up to 218 hours.
- An Amazon rating of 4.5 stars is great.
7. Graco Simple Sway Baby Swing
Portability is one of the selling points of this device. Also, it has dual-power sources – electricity and battery. Having a 5-point harness makes it very secure. Another feature that we love most about this device is its 6 swing speeds.
With this swing, you can entertain your little angel with as many as 15 different lullabies. The swing weighs 17.2 pounds, which is still on the lighter side of the scale.
Being able to withstand a weight of 30 pounds is another reason to consider this baby swing.
The batteries can last up to 4 hours. However, you can preserve the battery life by reducing the number of features you activate at the same time.
We were able to set this thing up in less than 20 minutes. So, it should be a breeze for you, especially when you take the time to study its user manual first. Also, we have verified its durability, and we confirmed that it is durable.
- The swing is quite portable.
- Durability is one of its features too.
- You can power it in 2 ways.
- It has 6-speed settings.
- The device weighs 17.2 pounds.
- And it can take a maximum weight of 30 pounds.
- It has up to 15 songs to entertain and serenade your baby.
- One of its safety features is its 5-point harness.
- Its battery life is 4 hours.
8. Ingenuity InLighten Baby Swing
This bouncer is another comfortable one for babies. Its twinkling light will hold your baby spellbound for several hours. Having a headrest makes it more comfortable than many other swings.
In addition to swinging, it also vibrates. It also offers several calming melodies. You can set it up effortlessly. It is the lightest swing on this list, and it weighs only 2.4 oz, and that takes its portability to a whole new level.
It can take a maximum weight of 19.84 pounds. The baby swing runs on 3C batteries with a battery life of 180 hours. Finally, it has an Amazon rating of 4.5 stars.
- This device is one of the lightest in the market.
- You can set it up easily.
- And you can fold it up when it is not in use.
- It has twinkling light.
- The device runs on 3C batteries.
- Its battery life is 180 days.
- It can take a maximum weight of 19.84 pounds.
- The device has some soothing melodies.
Buying Guide – How to Choose the Best Baby Swing under 100?
There are several types and brands of baby swings, and they all have a few common basic features. However, they also have many different features, and that is why some of them are better than others.
This is why you need to look out for certain features in your baby swing. Here are the three most important features to consider in a baby swing.
1. Mode of powering
Baby swings need power for the swinging motion and songs (for the ones that play songs). They are either powered by batteries or electricity. Battery-powered swings are ideal for people that love the outdoors because they can’t power an electricity-powered swing outdoor.
That is why you should go for a battery-powered one. Your best bet is the one with a rechargeable battery if you don’t want to spend a fortune on batteries.
2. How safe is it?
You need a swing with a sturdy frame, non-slip feet, and at least a 3- point harness. In fact, newer models now come with a 5-point harness. The features ensure your baby’s safety.
3. Multiple motions
The three major motions common among baby swings are circular motion, head to toe motion, and side to side motion. They are all great in soothing babies, but you need a swing that offers at least two of the motions since only one motion can be monotonous.
4. Does it have music?
The best baby swings in the market now offer several songs and nature sounds. and these songs play a huge role in calming babies and also putting them to sleep because some of the songs are lullabies. You need a swing that offers music.
5. Consider your budget
It is possible that the swing that really appeals to you comes at a price that is way higher than your budget. You may eventually need to prioritize your requirements.
For instance, if the swing with multiple motions and multiple songs costs more than your budget, you may go for a cheaper one with fewer motions and fewer songs.
After comparing their features, we found out that the best baby swing under 100 is Fisher-Price Deluxe Take-Along Swing & Seat. First off, its fabrics are 100% recyclable. Having a 5-point harness makes it safe. It also comes with nature sounds and nice tunes.
Anyone can set it quickly and easily. Furthermore, it is very portable. It can take a maximum weight of 25 pounds. Most importantly, it is very comfortable. So, as our final verdict, we recommend the baby swing.